Internship – The Irish Field - June 2019 to May 2020
The Irish Field is offering an internship in its editorial department from June 2019 to May 2020.
The internship is suitable for undergraduates or recent graduates of Journalism or a related discipline with a passion for all equestrian sports.
The intern will gain a broad range of experience and activities will include:
• Writing and editing equine-related stories and features, news gathering
• Updating social media channels
• Attending events representing The Irish Field
• General support to The Irish Field team
• Handling telephone queries on behalf of the team
This is a paid internship, based in Bluebell, Dublin 12. Full-time hours.
Essential requirements are:
• Journalism or related course undergraduate or recent graduate
• Excellent writing skills. Experience/published portfolio an advantage
• A keen interest in all equestrian sports
• Strong digital and social media skills
• Ability to generate fresh ideas and work on own initiative
• Call-handling experience an advantage
Applicants will be short-listed based on a CV and application form. Writing samples should be attached with your application.
Interested applicants should send their CV and application form by email to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Internship 2019’ in the subject line.
Application deadline: Tuesday, April 23rd.
The Irish Field is an equal opportunities employer.