HORSE Sport Ireland is hosting an International Marketing Symposium on Thursday, March 9th and the event is aimed at equestrian industry professionals looking to grow their business and tap into the potential of international markets.
A top line up of speakers from the international equine industry has been assembled to discuss topics such as digital marketing, equestrian sports technology, event management, equine tourism, breeding for a specific market, marketing your products and reaching the global market.
Based on the theme, “Knowledge is Power”, you will learn how to move the industry forward through marketing and how to build a strong foundation for your business. These progressive techniques will help you to stay ahead of the global market and keep up to date with current trends.
This event is a DAFM National Event and HSI coaches will also be eligible for 1 CDP point
Hosted by MC Brendan McArdle of The Irish Field and RTE and chaired by Barry O’Connor, international agent, producer and coach.
HSI speakers include:
• Nina Barbour, President of Bolesworth International CSI**** and Liverpool International CSI****, owner and competitor.
• Jim Bolger, International Owner and Thoroughbred racehorse trainer.
• Aisling Byrne, Director of “Journey Through Ireland” and Show Jumper.
• Diarmuid Byrne, Managing Director of EquiRatings.
• Enda Carroll, Managing Director of Ashford Farm
• Koen Terryn, CEO and founder of Hippomundo
There will be more speakers to be announced, according to HSI today (Monday).
The event is on The Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone, on Thursday, March 9th, tickets €45 each.
Book before February 28th to avail of a €10 early bird discount (€35*).