With just over a month to go until the biggest show of the Irish calendar, the fourth annual Dublin Horse Show Magazine hit the shelves this week and here is why you need to buy it.
1. In a tell-all interview, Ireland’s top-ranked show jumper Darragh Kenny discusses his career, personal life, bouncing back and why he is excited for the future.
2. America’s leading star Laura Kraut talks about her backroom team, partner Nick Skelton, and why Dublin Grand Prix glory is on her wish list.
3. The Army connection: Interviews with famous former Irish Army Equitation School officers Gerry Mullins and Con Power.
4. All about the girls: As the RDS celebrate 100 years of women competing at the Dublin Horse Show, we met influential females making waves in the industry.
5. Francis Hatton of the famous Slyguff Stud remembers her best Dublin Horse Show moments.
6. WIN: Tickets to the five-star Dublin Horse Show
AVAILABLE IN ALL GOOD NEWSAGENTS (€4.99) OR CALL MARGARET ON 01-4199252 TO ORDER YOUR COPY NOW