IT was announced last year that the compact all-wheel steer loaders, telescopic wheel loaders and telehandlers under the Kramer brand will be sold through the John Deere sales network as part of a strategic alliance between the two companies.
A number of dealers have come on board as Kramer partners and believe Kramer machines perfectly complement the existing John Deere product range, offering customers a diverse product range to choose from.
Kramer develops and produces high-quality machinery for material handling in the south of Germany.
The most recent product series by Kramer includes compact, all-wheel steer loaders (8 models), telescopic wheel loaders (4 models) and telehandlers (11 models).
THE KRAMER KL25.5e
This is the first vehicle of its kind, the fully electric wheel loader is set to revolutionise the industry. It makes CO2 emissions, noise and soot particles from diesel engines a thing of the past. The new cost-efficient and emission-free electric drive enables work in buildings and noise-sensitive areas.
The KL25.5e features a compact design and outstanding maneuverability thanks to all-wheel steering. An electric motor is built into the drive system which provides great performance and tractive force. A second electric motor controls the work hydraulics. The right performance is delivered by the engine depending on the wheel loader requirements and its area of application. Kramer pays special attention to meeting customers’ various needs and is able to offer a fully electric wheel loader with the same performance parameters as a diesel-powered vehicle.
There are a range of attachments available with the KL25.5e. The hydraulic quick hitch system means you can easily, quickly and safely adapt your KL25.5e to whatever job you are doing. Attachments include a light materials bucket, a silage grabber bucket, pallet forks, a bale speak, a round bale grabber and a manure fork.
Reasons to go electric:
1. INNOVATIVE: The KL25.5e is an entirely unique product, it is the only electrically operated wheel loader with all-wheel steering in its size class available on the market.
2. INVESTMENT: It is a very sensible investment because the initial cost are quickly outweighed but the significant savings made from reduced operating and maintenance costs in comparison to a diesel-operated vehicle.
3. IMPROVED WORKING CONDITIONS: The KL25.5e protects your most valuable resources, your operators and your animals, against noise and exhaust gases.
4. NATURE CONSERVATION: Being emission free means actively protecting the environment. You can even use your own produced electricity to charge the KL25.5e.
5. STACKING PAYLOAD: Thanks to a stacking payload of 1,750 kg, it is now possible to lift heavy loads using an electrically operated wheel loader. Hence, the KL25.5e is the perfect workhorse.
6. WORKHORSE: With the KL25.5e you do not make any compromises: reliability as well as performance do not differ at all from similar diesel-powered machines.
7. BATTERY LIFE: Depending on use, the batteries can hold a charge of up to five hours. It takes six to seven hours to charge with the option of intermittent top-ups.
THE KRAMER KL12.5
This is the most compact wheel loader. With the Kramer KL12.5 mini loader, the main focus lies with simple operation, diverse applicability, compact design and optimal maintenance and servicing.
The time-tested and proven Kramer design characteristics of all-wheel steering and the one-piece chassis can of course be found on this vehicle. It aids the compact machine in outstanding stability and high payload at low operating weights.
The KL12.5 has a vehicle height under two meters, this means it is ideally for working in and around low and tight spaces, where other machinery simply could not fit. It also has a low weight which makes it very easy to transport on a trailer. With a standard bucket and loaded materials the KL12.5 only weighs 1,800kg.
The KL12.5 has a low centre of gravity which helps to give it a tipping load of 1.25 tonne.
There is also great visibility from the KL12.5 because of the low approach.
The low entry height also enables the safe and ergonomic entry and exit from the machine.
For more information please contact Adrian Wilson – Adrian.Wilson@kramer.de, 0044 75 16728991, or visit www.kramer.de