Imperial Monarch another Gr1 winner for Galileo
Imperial Monarch (by Galileo) has scored a narrow win in the Group 1 Juddmonte Grand Prix de Paris over 12f at Longchamp, his second pattern win from just four career starts.
The Aidan O'Brien trained three-year-old was bred by David Magnier and Cobra Bloodstock. He is out of Ionian Sea (by Slip Anchor) and could be described as being a three-parts brother to the Derby runner-up The Great Gatsby (by Sadler's Wells) and to the Group 1 placed pair Roman Empress (by Sadler's Wells) and Magritte (by Sadler's Wells). His dam is a stakes winning half-sister to the classic placed duo Oscar (by Sadler's Wells) and Blue Stag (by Sadler's Wells).
Galileo (by Sadler's Wells) stands at Coolmore Stud.
Other related articles:
- New pattern winner for Oasis Dream Chigun (by Oasis Dream) 25-May-2013
- Fifth pattern win for Kingsgate Native Dual Group 1 winning 25-May-2013
- Another classic star for Galileo Magician (by Galileo) 25-May-2013
- Third pattern win for Hitchens Hitchens (by 25-May-2013
- Juvenile stakes winner for Oasis Dream Coach House (by Oasis 25-May-2013
- New stakes winner for Motivator Rewarded (by Motivator) 25-May-2013
- Classic winner for Oratorio Biz The Nurse (by 19-May-2013
- New stakes winner for Teofilo Voleuse De Coeurs (by 19-May-2013
- First winner for Winker Watson Ding Ding (by Winker 19-May-2013
- Oxbow wins Grade 1 Preakness Stakes Oxbow (by Awesome Again) 19-May-2013