Mayson a new Group 1 winner for Invincible Spirit
Mayson (by Invincible Spirit) has been an easy winner of the Group 1 Darley July Cup (British Champions Series and Global Sprint Challenge) over 6f on heavy ground at Newmarket.
The Richard Fahey trained four-year-old was bred by Highfield Farm Llp. He is the first foal out of Mayleaf (by Pivotal), who is a half-sister to the stakes winning sprinter Bathwick Bear (by Kodiac) and to the blacktype placed nine times scorer Folio (by Perugino).
Invincible Spirit (by Green Desert) stands at the Irish National Stud.
Other related articles:
- Classic winner for Oratorio Biz The Nurse (by 19-May-2013
- New stakes winner for Teofilo Voleuse De Coeurs (by 19-May-2013
- First winner for Winker Watson Ding Ding (by Winker 19-May-2013
- Oxbow wins Grade 1 Preakness Stakes Oxbow (by Awesome Again) 19-May-2013
- Group 1 success for Pivotal's son Farhh Farhh (by Pivotal) has 18-May-2013
- Group 1 winner for Beat Hollow Beaten Up (by Beat 18-May-2013
- Group 2 winner for Intikhab Glen's Diamond (by 17-May-2013
- New stakes winner for Dansili Winsili (by Dansili) has 17-May-2013
- Stakes winner for Camacho Beldale Memory (by 17-May-2013
- Gr2 Dante Stakes to New Approach son Libertarian (by New 16-May-2013